Open Enrollment is open for 2020/2021 school year.
Steps to enroll:
Click on Registration, you'll be re-directed to the District Webpage, If you are a returning student,(currently active in a d93 school and Bonneville Online Elementary) click on Powerschool on the left hand side, and create a unified classroom account. If you have not set this up, try your email address on file, and password as "password".
New Student Registration
1. You must live within 60 miles give or take of Idaho Falls
2. Fill out the open enrollment form, and wait for approval from the Online Principal
3. If you are approved, you'll then fill out a New Registration and then you will also register with our curriculum provider at Overture Learning.
* Please load required documents on the registration portal. You can take a picture with your phone if needed, a scanner isn't necessary.
List of Documents
* Complete Final Steps to Admissions Process
Building secretary or Teacher will stay in-touch until the application is complete.
* Complete registration with Overture Learning