Physical registration for Rocky Mountain students will be on August 14th and 15th. Every student, regardless of whether they have been registered in the past, must complete a registration. During those days, students can also purchase school gear, a Yearbook, student activity card, and Pay-to-Play if they are choosing to participate in school sports. They can also get their locker assignment and walk through the building for familiarity. There are no fees associated with registration. Please remember if you are a 7th grader, there are two new shots that are required. The shots are the meningococcal and the Tdap.
All registration and purchase of items can now be done online without needing to come to the school! Please visit https://www.d93schools.org/Content2/registration to complete registration for all returning or new students. Purchasing can either be accessed here (https://www.d93schools.org/Content2/contributions) if you are a new student to the district or through your PowerSchool account if your child is returning within the district.
With schedules and team assignments not being finalized until after registration on August 14th and 15th, we are beginning to hold off on any further team change requests. We have had quite a few already come in and with the largest number of students we have ever had in the history of the school, we will be unlikely able to adjust further teams without an extenuating circumstance. If you feel there is an extreme circumstance that would necessitate a team change, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Thank you and let us know how we can help!
Rocky Mountain Middle School
Before registering, please fill out the registration form by clicking on the link. This is something parents are asked to complete at the beginning of every year. There are two forms:
1. New students is for students new to the District 93 this year (here you will provide us with information about your student)
2. Returning students is for students who were in a District 93 school at the end of last year (here you will update information we have on file or verify that it is correct)
Welcome back to a new school year!
Physical Registration is scheduled for Wednesday, August 14 and Thursday, August 15, 2019 in our gym from 8:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. each day. Students are asked to report to school at the appointed time to:
1. Receive a class schedule
2. Receive a lock for their assigned locker- lockers have been assigned already, so please don't switch.
3. Have their picture taken for the yearbook (As students will be getting their pictures taken during this time, we ask that they wear school appropriate attire. Please avoid wearing tank tops, spaghetti straps, or any clothing that exposes undergarments or permits excessive exposure of bare skin)
4. Pick up student id/activity card
5. Pay fees for the following optional items. Remember, this can be done online as well.
-Yearbook, Activity Card, PTO donation
Please follow these time schedules:
Wednesday, August 14 (all 7th & 8th grade students whose last name begins with)
8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. C-E
10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. S-T
1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. U-Z
2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. A-B
Thursday, August 15 (all 7th & 8th grade students whose last name begins with)
8:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. P-R
10:30 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. F-I
1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m. J-L
2:30 p.m.-4:00 p.m. M-O
*Please remember if you are a 7th grader, there are two new shots that are required. The shots are the meningococcal and the Tdap.
Students New to District 93
If your student is coming to Rocky Mountain Middle School from another school district, please bring the following to register:
1. Birth Certificate
2. Immunization Records (7th grade students will need the Tdap and Meningococcal)
3. Proof of Residency
To the right are links to all of the online forms that you will need to fill out at registration. Computers will be available at the school for you to fill them out. However, if you fill out the forms online at home prior to your arrival, the registration process will be quicker.